Monday, November 9, 2009

Three Birds


I finished another unfinished project this week. I started this one in March and was very frustrated with it because it is painted with acrylics and I was really fighting with them. I put the painting aside and planned to finish it with oils but hesitated to admit defeat with the acrylics. I'm becoming much more comfortable with acrylics now and this was almost a joy to work on this week. Will this medium become my favorite? It probably won't but it does have it's place in my arsenal.

Three Birds
Image size 24" x 24"
Acrylics
Unframed, gallery wrapped canvas, no framed needed
Sold

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, the intensity of your colors are so beautiful! You've handled this beautifully and the end result is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I do love bright colors and I think they fit this subject pretty well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails