Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sunshine Award




I am so happy to have received the Sunshine Award from my blogging friend Deborah Younglao. She paints on silk and her paintings are beautiful and very creative. I hope you take the time to visit her blog.


I'm not really playing by the rules because I'm supposed to pick 12 blogs that are inspiring to me and pass this on but I can't seem to pick between all of the blogs that I follow and the bloggers that follow me soooooo, this goes out to all of you bloggers that use your blog to encourage and enlighten other artists - you know who you are!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your cometary. It was very nice. I am amazed at his painting. It's full of color is very diverse. I became his follower, too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails