Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Silk Scarves

For the last couple of days, I've been playing with painting silk scarves. Usually when I do silk painting, it's very controlled with resist and with a specific design. For these, I just played with the dyes and it was SO much fun! I need to figure out a better way to photograph them. The size of each is either 11" or 14" wide and about 6' long. As soon as I get my act together, I'm going to post them on ETSY along with some of my small paintings and greeting cards with my artwork on them. We'll see how long that takes. I signed up on ETSY about 6 months ago and have never posted anything. It takes me awhile to embrace new things....




2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Nancy! I have an Etsy shop myself, and since I never sold one thing there, I just closed it down. Maybe one day I'll give it another try. I think you will do fabulously there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your fun, Nancy! it's so free-ing to just let the dyes have their say every so often, after fencing them in with resist.

    I'm worse than you with Etsy... signed up over a year ago and haven't got around to listing anything... not enough hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails