Friday, August 20, 2010

Prince Edward Island


Here's another painting I did for a virtual paintout submission.  Unfortunately, I didn't save the URL of the location which is a requirement for submission.  Oh well...
This is such a pretty island.  I've done 3 paintings of this month's location.  I'll post the third one for my Monday painting.  I'm pretty proud of myself for having an extra painting this week.  This one is a small sketch done with pastels.  This was done on archival mat board that was coated with pumice gel.

Prince Edward Island
Image Size 5" x 5"
Pastels

3 comments:

  1. Love the light spilling out of the open door, Nancy. And what a fabulous location for a home. I love the intensity/deepness of your colors and the medium you used with this one. I'm not sure why, but the piece just sings to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are lovely. Very pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails