Monday, January 2, 2017

Silver Linings

"Silver Linings"
Image size 6" x 6"
Encaustic

We've been having rain lately with lots of interesting clouds and skies so I was inspired to play with abstracted cloud shapes in encaustic for my painting this week.  As I was working on it, the title popped into my head.  That made me think of how blessed I am in my life.  I plan to keep that in mind as one of my New Year's Resolutions.  It's so easy to let day to day irritations intrude on our sense of thanksgiving.  Staying more focused on the present and appreciating everyone that is in my life is going to be a priority in 2017.

4 comments:

  1. Great painting and title and wonderful message that we all forget. Glad you are finally seeing some water in your area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful clouds! SO realistic !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails