Monday, January 13, 2020

ACEO Fuchsia

ACEO Fuchsia
Image size 3.5" x 2.5"
Watercolor
I've been working all week on painting my "practice" tile mural so I just painted this ACEO for my weekly painting.  I haven't painted flowers for a long time and I thought it would be fun.  The background in person is a warmer color that looks better than this picture.

I'm almost finished with the practice tile painting.  I'm both excited and scared to see it once it is fired.  I've painted the fish and lily pads as well as the base color for the water.  Now I will add more colors in the water and over the fish so that they look like they are under the water.  That should be a really fun part to paint.  Then, I will put a clear glaze over each piece and fire everything.  Hopefully, that will all be done this coming week.  Fingers crossed....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails