Friday, April 27, 2012

Scenes of Tustin

Well, both of my paintings are in the Scenes of Tustin show at Chemers Gallery.  The opening is tomorrow night, April 28th from 5:30 - 8:00.  I didn't get an award for either of them but it's always fun to try, right?

Also, tomorrow from 12:00 - 2:00 I'll be doing silk painting in front of the gallery and other artists will also be painting.  Enderle Center, where the gallery is located, is having their Spring Fling.  I'm not sure exactly what will be happening but I've heard there is a DJ and food.  Sounds good to me.

If you're around the area with nothing to do, you should stop by.  The address for Chemers Gallery is
17300 17th Street, Suite G, Tustin, CA 92780

7 comments:

  1. Je vous souhaite plein de bonnes choses et de belles rencontres.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would drop by, but I'll be 4000 miles away ... all the best of luck, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you Nancy!! I know you will have a wonderful time too. Hope you share your public painted silk piece with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, it was great to meet you yesterday and see your beautiful work in person...I'm a new fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merci Martinealison.

    John, I can't believe that you let 4000 miles keep you from coming by! : )

    Sherry, it was a lot of fun. I didn't get much painted buy had a good time talking to people and eating all of the food that the servers from the restaurants in the center brought by. I had clam chowder, pasta, taquitos, tortilla chips, chocolate mousse and banana mousse! Now you can see why I had no time to paint! I did say no to seconds when they came back again though. Aren't you proud of me?

    Thank you Dana. It was nice to finally meet you too. I've admired your paintings for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the show went well..wish I could've been there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails