Monday, February 18, 2019

Wave Study

"Wave Study"
Image size 9" x 12"
Acrylic
This week, I'm leading one of those painting parties where everyone paints the same subject.  I painted this wave as an option for them.  I showed this, a floral and a vineyard scene and they decided to paint the vineyard scene, which I demonstrated at a previous party.

Here is what we will be painting:
I don't usually do painting parties, but I donated this at a fundraiser and I think it will be really fun!
I hope everyone has a good time.


1 comment:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Je trouve votre vague remarquable avec ce magnifique mouvement. Les couleurs sont aussi sublimes.

    J'aurais peut-être choisi de travailler une vague plutôt que les vignobles, bien que j'aime l'atmosphère de la vigne.

    J'espère que le plaisir de peindre flottait dans votre atelier...

    Gros bisous 🌸

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails