Sunday, February 2, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days Collage



Well, here is proof that I did paint 30 paintings in 30 days.  They aren't in order because that would have taken a few too many brain cells to figure out how to do that with the program I used.  Not that the program "pic monkey" was hard, I just didn't want to spend too much time on this.

I wanted to post this on the 31st but we were traveling and the internet signal where we were didn't seem to like pic monkey so I wasn't able to make the collage until today.

The majority of these paintings are 6" x 6".  My usual price for a painting this size is $100.00 but because I consider a lot of these to be studies, the price is only $50.00 for the next month.  There are a few paintings that are substantially larger and of course that won't apply to them but if they are a little larger, then it will.  If you are interested in one, it can't hurt to ask.

To see better pictures of them, just scroll down on this blog and you can see them in the reverse order that they were painted.

If you are getting this posting by e-mail, the blog address is nancygoldmanart.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nancy! You did an amazing job with the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collage!!! Congrats on completing the 30 in 30. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a hard challenge, to my mind. Hard to paint every day, especially if you work, and even if you don't and are in the studio every day, it is still difficult!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails